The following conditions apply:
The goods are delivered worldwide.
Shipping costs (including statutory VAT)
We do not charge shipping costs.
Delivery of download products:
There are no shipping costs for download products (digital content that is not delivered on a physical data carrier).
Download products will be sent to you as a file by e-mail within 24 hours of the conclusion of the contract (with an agreed advance payment after the time of your payment order).
Download products can be downloaded from a link provided by email.
This email with access data to execute the download will be sent within 24 hours of the conclusion of the contract (in the case of an agreed advance payment after the time of your payment instruction).
You can download download products from your customer account.
They are made available for download within 24 hours of the conclusion of the contract (if advance payment has been agreed, after the time of your payment instruction)
You will also be informed about the provision by email.
Unless otherwise specified in the respective offer, the delivery of the goods in Germany (Germany) takes place within 3 - 5 days, in the case of foreign deliveries within 5 - 7 days after the conclusion of the contract (if advance payment has been agreed after the time of your payment instruction).
Please note that there are no deliveries on Sundays and public holidays.
If you have ordered items with different delivery times, we will send the goods in one shipment, unless we have made a different agreement with you. In this case, the delivery time is determined by the item with the longest delivery time that you have ordered.
If you collect the goods yourself, we will inform you by email about the availability of the goods and the collection options. In this case, no shipping costs will be charged.
Accepted payment options
- Cash on pickup
- Prepayment by bank transfer
- Payment by surname
- Payment by SEPA core direct debit
- Payment by SEPA B2B direct debit
- Payment with credit card
- Payment by paydirekt
- Payment by installment purchase (via easycredit)
- Payment via ClickandBuy
- Payment by Skrill
- Payment via immidate transfer
- Payment via Klarna Checkout (Klarna invoice, Klarna installment purchase, instant, credit card, direct debit)
- Payment by amazon payments
- Payment by Giropay
- Payment by Google Pay
- Payment by Apple Pay
More details on payment
When paying by SEPA core direct debit or by SEPA corporate direct debit, you authorize us to collect the invoice amount from the specified account by issuing a corresponding SEPA mandate. You will receive a pre-notification at least 5 days before the date of the direct debit. Please note that you are obliged to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account on the announced date.
If you pay by credit card, your credit card account will be charged when the goods are dispatched.
Payment via Klarna Checkout
In cooperation with Klarna we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Klarna invoice: Payable within 14 days of the invoice date. The invoice is issued when the goods are dispatched and sent by email. You can find the invoice conditions here (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms//de_de/invoice?fee=0). (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0)
- Klarna installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR). You can find further information on Klarna installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit here (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/account).
- Instant bank transfer
- Credit card (Visa / Mastercard)
Your personal details will be handled by Klarna in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations (https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/policy/data/de_de/data_protection.pdf).
If you have any questions, you will find our contact details in the imprint.